Media Switch SH
Synchronous and asynchronous Serial Hub
The SH unit (Serial Hub) is the equipment of Media Switch family specifically designed to act as a user-configurable set of "Serial Hubs".
Manage a minimum of a single serial hub, composed by 1 muxed port and a number expanded ports ranging from 2 to 35
Manage up to 12 independent serial hubs, each one with 1 muxed port and 2 expanded ports
Integrate advanced remote control functions via FTP, WEB server, SNMP or proprietary NMS.
Up to 35 expanded ports on 1 muxed port;
Up to 12 independent serial hubs, each one composed by:
- 1 muxed port,
- 2 expanded ports on the same board,
freely expandable by setting the following board as “Expansion”;
1 or 2 CPU (controller) boards;
Fully-configurable serial interfaces:
- Electrical standards
- (V.24, V.36, etc),
- Baud rate (from 300 to 115200),
- Timings (also using internal clock if not available on the external lines);
- Mode DCE/DTE,
- Anti-jitter function, independent on each single port.
- Anti-streaming and modem eliminator functions
Data retimer function, on the muxed port (Retimer buffer);
Access policy management, by C105 (based on C105 circuit activation), by Flags (monitoring HDLC filling flags), or On Demand (user)